To register your child(ren) for the MathCore prep test and/or MathGenius National Contest, please visit our assessment website www.mathusacademy.org. If you are a first time parent to our tests, please see the blog post titled ‘instructions for creating a new account at our assessment website’ to create an account for your child. After creating the account, please return to this post for instructions on registering for the tests.
After you login, you will see the registration page with the above two tests.
- Please read the description for each test.
- Select the tests/grade that you would like to register child from the drop down. To get the maximum benefit of both standardized test prep, and the Critical Thinking test, it would be optimal to register for both tests. Fee for MathGenius National Contest, if registered by March 5th, is $20 per child. MathCore prep test, both onsite and online, is free of cost.
- Click the link to ‘Terms & Conditions’, and read the terms and conditions.
- Click the ‘Enroll Now’ button. If MathGenius is included in the registration, it will take you to the PayPal page for paying $20 fee. Please follow the instructions on PayPal page to make the payment. After the payment is complete, you will be directed back to the registration page. Your enrollment to the tests is complete!
- You will see links for each registered test at the bottom of the screen.
- When you click each link, you will navigate to the next screen where you will see detailed test instructions for the respective test. You will see ‘start assessment’ link at the bottom of this screen. This link will be inactive until the test start date (March 12th for MathGenius and March 19th for MathCore). After the tests open up on respective test start dates, your child(ren) may may take them at any time during the respective periods.
If you are a Georgia resident, MathCore prep test is also available onsite for free of cost at Settles Bridge Elementary (SBE) school in Suwanee GA on Saturday, March 18th (please note the change in date from March 11th) at 10 AM. SBE address is 600 James Bridge Rd, Suwanee GA. Check-in will start at 9 AM. We will post detailed test logistics including room assignments by grade and last name as we get closer to the tests. We highly recommend that the Georgia students take both the onsite and online tests to get the best practice.