To register your child(ren) for the MathCore prep test and/or MathGenius contest, please visit our assessment website www.mathusacademy.org. If you previously created an account for your child for the past year tests, your login still works. You can skip the rest of this post and proceed to the blogpost titled ‘instructions for registering your children at our assessment website’. Please make sure to register your child(ren) for all relevant tests after logging in. If you forgot the login or password, you may click on the ‘forgotten your username or password’ link and you can recover them from there.
If you are a first time parent for मेधस Academy tests, please create a new account by clicking ‘create new account‘. If you have an existing account, please login to the account and skip directly to the test registration section below. Enter the following information to create the new account:
- User name: choose a unique user name (all letters must be lower case)
- Password: choose a password that you will easily remember (if you forget user name or password later, you can recover them by following the instructions on login page)
- Student details:
- Email address (please make sure there are no typos; please note that a unique mail id is required for each child’s account; for example, if you have two children to be registered, please use two separate mail ids; could be each parent’s mail ids)
- Child’s first name
- Child’s last name
- Select your state from drop-down
- Select your child’s grade from the drop down. The tests are only available for 3rd to 8th grade children currently.
- Fill the Parent/Guardian details
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone number (please enter without spaces – only enter the numbers)
- Can Volunteer? – If you are open to volunteering for any future activities including help with conducting the assessments, please select ‘Yes’. If not, select ‘No’.
- An email will be sent to the email id you provided.
- Click on the link provided in the email.
- Login to the account by entering the user id and password you entered earlier.
Proceed to the blogpost titled ‘instructions for registering your child(ren) at our assessment website’. Please register your child(ren) to all relevant tests.